I am so behind on the weekly questions I'm giving it a shot to get caught up :) Plus bored nothing to write about...
Two 4 Tuesday
1. The best advice I can give anyone is.........Be Yourself... don't do be or change anything for anyone!
2. The worst advice I've ever been given is.........Hummm I can't think of a specific cept for the time hubs told me to go ahead get my hair cut.. cuz now it's shorter and I can't throw it up in a pony tail or anything:( Sexy Saturdays
Have you ever been to a porn shop? Or would you rather do your sexy shopping from a catalogue or online? Describe or provide links to your favourite shops. What kind of items do you like to look at/buy?Ohhh yeah several times but have done both catalogue and shops. I like toys for him and her as well as the movies lotions and all that other funny stuff... fun for parties and gag gifts too!THIS OR THAT
April 22: The *What Is* Edition
1. Yummier: Chocolate ice cream or strawberry cheesecake? OMG hardest one.. OK Cheesecake
2. Better to watch on TV: Movies or sports? Movies
3. A better web browser: MSIE or Netscape (or tell us your own favorite!)MSN Explorer
4. A better way to travel: Automobile or bus/train?By far an automobile
5. Your preferred camera: Digital or film? Digital although I don't have one:(
6. A Cooler Vehicle: Motorcycle or sports car? Sports car
7. More fun: Video games or board games? Board games but I love video games too
8. Sexier: A perfect body or an intelligent mind? Intelligent mind
9. A stinkier smell: Skunk or gasoline (petrol)? I'm werid I like the smell of gasoline.. so shunks are by far stinkier!
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: What is more important to you: making a ton of money and being at the top of your field, or finding your soulmate and living a comfortable but not wealthy life?Finding my soul mate.. and being comfortable with my mind rather then having money.
April 15: The Money Edition
In the U.S., April 15 is the deadline for filing our income taxes.
1. File taxes as early as possible, or wait until the last possible minute?Wait until last possible minute!
2. File electronically, or mail paper forms? I have done both but just plain snail mailed the past 2 years now
3. Prepare your own taxes, or have someone do it for you?Yes I do my own
4. Are you a saver or a spender?I like to think I'm a saver but can go on binges of shoppin sprees and easily spend all I've saved hehehe:)
5. Do you prefer to carry cash, or pay with plastic (credit/debit cards), or by check? Checks
6. You're broke and desperately need a job, but the only places that are hiring are retail or fast food places. Which would you pick? Fast food!
7. Keeping track of your money: are you more meticulous or careless about it?Very Meticulous
8. What do you do if you find yourself with a lot of change weighing down your purse/pocket/wallet? Do you try to spend it to *get rid of it*, or do you put it in a jar or a piggy bank?I throw all my change most of it when it builds up into a jug
9. Which form of fake money do you like better...Monopoly money or those chocolate coins covered with gold foil?Mmmm chocolate coins!
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: You find a wallet containing $5,000 in cash, as well as several credit cards and the owner's drivers' license. Your rent is due tomorrow and you're short $200. Do you take the money (some or all of it) and mail back the wallet anonymously...or do you return the wallet with all contents intact?No way i don't take a thing but call ownerWhat If Wed
1. What if you awoke one morning to discover that, overnight, everyone else in the world had perished, leaving you to be the sole human on the planet?Would be unbelievable and I'd serch everywhere to find someone.. would kill me inside cuz all my family/friends would be gone.. scarey and sad:(
2. What if you awoke one morning to find that, overnight, you'd transformed into a member of the opposite gender (if you're a guy, you woke up as a girl, and vice versa)?OMG LMAO that's crossed my mind b4 from movies would be fun at 1st I think!
3. What if you awoke one morning to find that you were living in the year 3003?I'd be so happy that finally time travel is something that can really happen!
4. What if you awoke one morning to the realization that you had somehow lost all four of your limbs?I'd be like WTF??? How the hell did that happen?
5. What if you awoke one morning to discover that everyone in the world looked exactly the same... including you? LMAO cuz silly concept!
April 16th, 2003
. What if you fell in love with someone who insisted that the two of you live happily ever after... on a houseboat?OK I'd do it!
2. What if you could brew a potion to make anyone you want fall in love with you, but you would know it is a magical love and not true love?I'd still brew it up and make some crazy cute hotty love me and just use him for sex!
3. What if you could create the perfect man/woman for you to love?Wouldn't be as fun... cuz they wouldn't be themselves and probably too perfect no challenge!
4. What if your lover wanted to spend their entire life in a single town and never see the rest of the world?Ummm boring... I guess I'd travel without them then.
5. What if you could look into the future and see the man/woman with whom you would one day fall in love and marry -- would you leap at the chance, or leave it to be a surprise adventure? surprise adventure.. but then again I'm already married blah blah..
Onesome: View- What is your favorite scenic site, either around your place, where you've traveled, or just that one special picture (like that Ansel Adams
"Half Dome" shot)?
15 miles south on top of a hill over looking the valley pretty you can see for miles and miles!
Twosome: From- How far is it from home to work? Are you a long distance commuter or do you just schlep on into the dining room/office?
12 miles to work not bad! Nice drive to get outta town and see some country!
Threesome: Afar- for the travelers out there, just how far have you gone? I mean, is the trip to Grandma's about it? ...or have you made it farther abroad?
I've seen both oceans coast to coast but never really south.
Posted by twilights2
at 2:02 PM CDT